SDA crossover rebuild service??

I recently purchased a pair of SDA 1 and SDA 2's. I am picking up a set of SDA-CRS tomorrow. I am curious as to if anyone Is offering higher end crossover rebuilds on these and their pricing. let me know!
thanks
josh

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Contact members Westmassguy or Vr3.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Joshwest90
    Joshwest90 Posts: 109
    Thank you! Is there a link to rebuilding them? I am currently in electrical engineering school and wouldn't mind reading through the procedures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    The Internet is your oyster.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• delkal
    delkal Posts: 764
    Look here under vintage speakers and there is a sticky with all of the schematics. Then search here for the components people like. There are plenty of opinions on what is best but basically anything you do will sound better than original,

As an EE student you will see it is not that hard if you like DIY. But if you don't the people already recommended will do an excellent job.