The correct way to wire SDA with SRT?

djclongisland
djclongisland Posts: 24
so I was browsing through the inter-webs, and I came across a post for SRT for sale in Russia, looks like he has the control center, but he has all the inputs wired together? I’ve always wondered how to bi-amp the SRT... what are my wiring options? This picture just doesn’t look right?3bqz3jvh4rrl.png

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    That wiring job is incorrect. The controller has separate outputs for the stereo drivers and for the SDA. The way those are wired would result in no SDA.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Yea that’s pointless, do you have An idea on bi-wiring the srts? They have one in put, and one output for stereo and one for Sda
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited February 2019
    Bi-wire would have to be a shotgun arrangement.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk