Low TEST in body builders

Options
One thing I'm noticing is that a lot of body builders are low in Test. I'm wondering why? With all the Protein and clean eating they do I find it strange most of them test for lost TEST.

Anyone can figure out why?
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Options
    Steroids?
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Well I don’t know this to be true. I’m not saying you’re wrong but I know testing free T levels is fickle process and can vary greatly throughout the day. It is also affected by many variables. Mood, time of day, diet, stress levels, cholesterol, vitamin D, age, body fat and others.

Where did you learn this? I’m interested.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    My guess is they supplement with other forms of TEST, and then their own natural TEST levels drop. It's pretty well-known that their 'junk' shrinks when they supplement.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon