evl9r9niic52.gif

Dan doing his thing
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    lightman1 wrote: »
    evl9r9niic52.gif

Dan doing his thing

Damn straight!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Hermitism wrote: »
    There once was a man named Tony
    Some dude called him an Italian phony
    now the guys dead
    From a bashed in head
    He will swim with fishies in the morning
    Were you beatboxing when you wrote that?

More like hot-boxing...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Tony why can’t you sign into your old account?

What’s it doing?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    Tony why can’t you sign into your old account?

What’s it doing?
    https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/185440/ken-help/p1
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    He pulled up to the toll booth and the attendant disappeared and bing... the SHTF. If he only had EZPass...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roCcf5Vge0o

OMG, I've never heard anything so . . . stupid.

Are those sound effects for the snowflakes?
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    With tonyb gone, @msg now has the smallest third thumb on the forum...

I guess a congrats is in order... >:)
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • nooshinjohn
    Come on guys... It costs the government millions of dollars to get someone into witness protection. Why do you guys insist on outing Tony like that? If his cover gets blown one more time, he's gonna end up looking like Dustin Hoffman in "Tootsie".
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Shall he be reincarnated as a college educated liberal.

Or just educated. :)

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    He pulled up to the toll booth and the attendant disappeared and bing... the SHTF. If he only had EZPass...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roCcf5Vge0o

It always amazes me in these movies that nobody ever aims for the head. :s

One bullet, right? ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    Tony M wrote: »

It always amazes me in these movies that nobody ever aims for the head. :s

One bullet, right? ;)

Primary rule in a zombie apocalypse.
    *Always* double-tap.
  • nooshinjohn
    Wonder if TonyB finally met up Bad Bad Leroy Brown from the Southside.

https://youtu.be/EwPRm5UMe1A

• Now what you folks fail to realize is that Vanilla is a very, very complicated program !
    Sure, it can ban someone within 1 hour if that person says "Booger Eater", but recovering a user's name and password ?
    It's a Herculean task that can only be rectified by magic !!
    .... probably want to throw in a little Vodoo, too, as that really isn't magic.
    Sal Palooza
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited February 2019
    Did Tony piss off the Russians? Chinese? They're just down the street...
    Post edited by audioluvr on
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Do you yield?

I repeat.....DO YOU YIELD???!!!???

TOM
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    dago wrote: »
    Some of my comments have put a bullseye on my back. The Mueller investigation has subpoenaed all my records from Vanilla, so I must be in Vanilla purgatory.

That's all I can think of.....the only person that knows where I buried things was my dog, and she's dead too. :)

As a side note, there has been a white plumbers van parked down the street for a few days now. Coincidence ??

I dunno man, My sonos is fubared, my Netflix is having fits, and my Polk account is fooked up, and I've had Jehovah witnesses come to the door, someone is **** with me.

That there is funny. Thats why Jehovah witnesses have inverted nipples. Get off my doorstep.
    .(Thats a joke Vanilla).
    Randy/Maine
  • nooshinjohn
    It’s when those Girl Scout cookie kids come knocking that you have to worry. Lay low Tony, and you will get by.... unless they are already in the house.

• BlueFox wrote: »
    Shall he be reincarnated as a college educated liberal.

Or just educated. :)

Tony drinks lots of things, but Kool Aide will never happen.

Its kool aide all the same, just a different flavor.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    There once was a man named Tony
    Some dude called him an Italian phony
    now the guys dead
    From a bashed in head
    He will swim with fishies in the morning

Do you tink TonyB is funny? Does TonyB anuse yous?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Its kool aide all the same, just a different flavor.

Especially this new Green Kool Aide...yowzers!

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    I ain't sayin' nutin'.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    F1nut wrote: »
    I ain't sayin' nutin'.

Say what :/

Maybe TonyB got lost with that Jesse dude...just sayin'

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    Or he’s got himself a condo on the Northside next to Jimmy Hoffa.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    dago wrote: »
    Some of my comments have put a bullseye on my back. The Mueller investigation has subpoenaed all my records from Vanilla, so I must be in Vanilla purgatory.

That's all I can think of.....the only person that knows where I buried things was my dog, and she's dead too. :)

As a side note, there has been a white plumbers van parked down the street for a few days now. Coincidence ??

I dunno man, My sonos is fubared, my Netflix is having fits, and my Polk account is fooked up, and I've had Jehovah witnesses come to the door, someone is **** with me.

My understanding is Vanilla Purgatory was one of the performing names that didn't test well in focus groups held on behalf of this guy.

vqrh2qcl2nfn.png

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited February 2019
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    I ain't sayin' nutin'.

Say what :/

Maybe TonyB got lost with that Jesse dude...just sayin'

https://youtu.be/x0kszci6GRY

You know I musta...

I mean I musta...