Show me your ****(embly), and let me get in your guts baby!

Comments

• WillowWillow Posts: 9,631
    What's an embly ? ;)
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 22,927
    the first three letters got censored...

• ALL212ALL212 Posts: 1,127
    Bottoms of:

Bottlehead Eros Phone Pre:
    rx7wypwic4a6.jpg

Bottlehead Mainline Headphone Amp:
    f8pbpoe8j0wm.jpg

Bottlehead S.E.X. Integrated/Headphone Amp:
    68tainxgmmvv.jpg
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • corticocortico Posts: 585
    edited February 1
    Here’s my contribution:
    zadfb29mubrf.jpeg
    6apuboymyt6a.jpeg
    20eugk36pqxc.jpeg
    u0lc2jigppr2.jpeg
    pnfhlyxr6cyp.jpeg
    e2t1nwc7nots.jpeg
    l1k1v2tm8907.jpeg
    yqoa1fzh5smc.jpeg
    zxxk7hw6z2i2.jpeg
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,426
    That’s a lot of guts.
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - PS Audio SGC - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,631
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    the first three letters got censored...
    steveinaz wrote: »
    A55embly.

I hope you guys know I was making fun of vanilla
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,998
    edited February 6
    PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC/Preamp intestines:

4pzkm847v2qo.jpg
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,998
    edited February 8
    Close-up GUTS:

fsdkrsgnnx8q.jpg
    beautiful
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - PS Audio SGC - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,422
    xdr31iyla8ka.jpg
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
    That the Pass?
    yjnhxt7ufz5d.jpg
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • gmcmangmcman Posts: 1,488
    Since I had the lid off this AM, McCormack DNA-1 Ultra Platinum.

vqgaw30b2sne.jpg
    ^ I like the star ground.

:)
    joecoulson wrote: »
    That the Pass?

Yes sir
    - Not Tom

• jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 938
    VR3 wrote: »
    yjnhxt7ufz5d.jpg
    Odyssey?
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator

Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
    Yessir, Odyssey Stratos Extreme Stereo, standard Odyssey caps versus Symphonic Line
    - Not Tom

Tri Vista dac

lb8i7hmrm79q.jpg
    - Not Tom

Ci audio plc passive pre, very impressed with this guy

ztbxjf5ggq95.jpg
    - Not Tom

And now for something totally different:
    Dual 1229
    qo0bliihihjv.jpg
    pyhug2dj2lkz.jpg
    Possibly the pinnacle of German over-engineering...for turntables.
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator

Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
    And for good measure, a Garrard 770 w/Unimech:
    upgtrvelg5ab.jpg
    Not sure this one was worth the effort, but it belongs to my wife's grandfather, so I soldiered on with it.

edited February 13
    ... and that, boys and girls, is why we don't have record changers any more.

;)

Hateful things... Garrard were the hatefulest of them all; my father hated servicing them. I always thought that the Dual automatics had about five times as many parts for any given function than were actually needed.

My father liked the VM (Voice of Music) mechanisms and owned a VM changer that served from 1958 until well into the 1980s. It was, in fact, my first hifi record player; I put a cheap Pickering conical stylus cartridge on it ca. 1975 or 76 and played pretty respectable mono through an EV Wolverine LS12 fed by a rather glorious (actually) EICO HF-52 PP EL34 mono integrated (50 wpc, with superb iron.

I would've rescued the VM when he downsized from a house to apt in 2006, but it was a little too rusted and gunky cosmetically due to a decade or so of damp storage :(

Fun fact, the last, and arguably the ultimate, VM changers were sold as the BIC 940/960/980 in the mid 1970s (after the demise of VM).
    http://www.thevoiceofmusic.com/
    Especially that Pass and Odyssey. Dayum
    edited February 14
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    My father liked the VM (Voice of Music) mechanisms and owned a VM changer that served from 1958 until well into the 1980s. It was, in fact, my first hifi record player; I put a cheap Pickering conical stylus cartridge on it ca. 1975 or 76 and played pretty respectable mono through an EV Wolverine LS12 fed by a rather glorious (actually) EICO HF-52 PP EL34 mono integrated (50 wpc, with superb iron.

I would've rescued the VM when he downsized from a house to apt in 2006, but it was a little too rusted and gunky cosmetically due to a decade or so of damp storage :(

Fun fact, the last, and arguably the ultimate, VM changers were sold as the BIC 940/960/980 in the mid 1970s (after the demise of VM).
    http://www.thevoiceofmusic.com/
    Gary at VOM is still doing business with parts and stuff. I know several guys over on Vinyl Engine recommend him for certain items.

I had to take that Garrard down to almost bare bones in order to clean/service the speed/size selector. There are four settings: 78, 45, 33 (7 in.), & 33 (12 in.), so yeah...lots of fun!

edited February 14
    Back to our regularly-scheduled programming, guts of Symphonic Line RG1-MK3...notice any resemblance? Ok...on second thought, maybe not.
    vdygb5ci1wtt.jpg

You should bring that bad boy to Georgia
    - Not Tom