Bozak speakers?

muncybob
muncybob Posts: 2,963
Saw a pair of these on a recent episode of American Pickers. Never heard of them, have you?
Yep, my name really is Bob.
Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.

Comments

• motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,043
    I had a pair of Concert Grands live here for a year. They were way overkill for the small room I had them in. They were cool looking and room dominating old monsters but dated sounding with wooly bass and beamy highs. I'd also have to say that moving them was tops on my list of the most miserable hi-fi gear that I've ever had to move.
  • motorstereo
    I had a pair of Concert Grands live here for a year. They were way too much for the small room that I had them in. The were cool looking, room dominating old monsters with a dated sound; wooly bass and beamy highs. They also rank near the top of my list of the most miserable pieces of hi-fi gear that I've ever had the displeasure of moving
  • Rudy Bozak was one of the early audio pioneers. I had my first high end experience with Bozak speakers and I believe they were made in my home state of Connecticut.......at first. A LOT of DJ’s considered Bozak Mixers to be the ne plus ultra back in the day and you would hear about them in some R & B and hip hop songs.
  • motorstereo
    Thanks for "losing" my first post and then finding it vanilla.