What happened to the EDIT button?

F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,704
Title says it all.
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Your correct. Its on vacation :)
    Randy/Maine
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    good question.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Funny that couldn't edit some Face book posts earlier either. weird!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mhardy6647
    boston1450 wrote: »
    Your correct. Its on vacation :)

I sea whay ewe did their.
  • mhardy6647
    dang! whay was a real, honest to goobers typo in the post above. Sheesh.

:p
  • boston1450
    my thumb is tired. I broke it butt good
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    This might mean i need to pay more attn to my stupid comments that are meanless :)
    Edit : dont hit the agree/like button you
    Randy/Maine
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    Perhaps the powers that be no longer want us to be able to edit after posting so they either force us not to post or at least think before we offend a snowflake.

Tru-Dat
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Tony M
    We don't have that hour safety period. I believe this happened before. ;) Tread carefully grasshoppers.

I got befriended tonight because of my political beliefs of Face book. I tried arguing with stupid. It was rough I tell ya... :s
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    So long as we all act like good little comrades until they fix it, the executions should be minimal..
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Why they gotta take away our edit button?! Rude!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Tony M wrote: »
    We don't have that hour safety period. I believe this happened before. ;) Tread carefully grasshoppers.

I got befriended tonight because of my political beliefs of Face book. I tried arguing with stupid. It was rough I tell ya... :s

BEfriended, or defriended
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,635
    Edits are for second chances. A hard concept to grasp around here these days.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • xschop
    *Edit
  • nooshinjohn
    Vanilla sucks...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    30 day timeout...

Glad you are back my friend...

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Good question. This has to be the WORST online software in the world. Seriously.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Let me look into it.
  • I believe the problem has been corrected.
  • boston1450
    Its working. Thank you Ken
    Randy/Maine
  • mhardy6647
    I am getting at least sporadic appearances of the ol' EDIT (mulligan) button this morning.

:)

Thanks @KennethSwauger !
  • xschop
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I am getting at least sporadic appearances of the ol' EDIT (mulligan) button this morning.

Thanks @KennethSwauger !

I don't see it. Guess I'm not one of the edit worthy.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    The real question is, "Why is this software always having a problem?". Thanks for helping resolve all these unnecessary issues.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • mhardy6647
    BlueFox wrote: »
    The real question is, "Why is this software always having a problem?". Thanks for helping resolve all these unnecessary issues.

well -- there is that.

• mhardy6647
    xschop wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Thanks @KennethSwauger !

I don't see it. Guess I'm not one of the edit worthy.

that's weird -- I am seeing it in this thread (at least).
    I don't think they're picking & choosing. If they were, I don't think they'd choose me, you know?

:|
  • Tony M
    edited February 2019
    Tony M wrote: »

BEfriended, or defriended

Defriended. Sorry...I always have a brain **** with Befriended in a sentence for some reason. :s Thanks. :)