Honey West

Anne Francis gives me a chubby just like when I was boy hmmm.

Comments

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    I bought the series off of Amazon after seeing her in the Twilight zone series I got
  • 55LS70
    55LS70 Posts: 184
    edited February 2019
    I might have to get this myself. I liked her in Forbidden Planet. The ultimate smash and grab. Grab the girl and the robot and we're out of here!!
    Decware CSP3 Preamp, RCA 6DJ8, 2 X Rocket 6N1P-EV's, Cary SLA70B Signature V2 Amplifier: 2 X Mullard GZ32's, 2 X RCA/GE 5691's, 4 X Tung-Sol 6550's

Cambridge Audio 640C V2 CD Player & Dacmagic DAC

Rega Planar 3: Deep Groove Subplatter, P3 Motor
    upgrade, Dynavector 10x5, JA Michell counterwieght, Cardas tonearm wiring and Mapleshade stand

Parks Audio Budgie Hybrid Phonostage with BEL 6922 tubes, Polk Audio LS70's

H.H. Scott 330D AM/FM Tuner with H.H. Scott 335 Multiplex adaptor.
  • afterburnt
    She reminds me of Michelle w6eh03tdnmuy.jpg
  • afterburnt
    This sent me off on a quest to find the hottest broads of the screen from days of yore, or even now for that matter. I have concluded that Anne Francis was the hottest besting even Barbara Eden, Tuesday Weld, and Natalie Wood!
    17agd1d9csf0.jpg

• afterburnt
    edited February 2019
    Wth wrong thread. Just saw Marsha Brady and Bobby Sherman from long before I knew who they were. Hell I worked for Aaron Spelling for a minute. How was I to know this stuff goes back to when I was three.
    Post edited by afterburnt on
  • afterburnt
    Not much shooting but plenty of blows to the head, they should a be we todd did by the 5th episode