Terrible customer service

TTimothy
TTimothy Posts: 1
edited February 2019 in Customer Service
I just spent over an hour trying to get help with my FR1 soundbar. It doesnt power on. My first call I was told it was out of warranty (I already knew that) and he would transfer me to out of warranty department. I had to wait for a call back again. Got call back and was told they would get me over to out of warranty department, that they had an open line now. Transfer and had to wait for call back again. Got the last call back and low and behold!!! I was told it was out of warranty!! Really???!!! I knew that before the first call!! I was really hoping for better help since the issue I'm having seem to be an ongoing problem with Polk soundbar. Based on the comments in the forum. I was told I could pay for shipping and the avg cost to repair a soundbar was 80.00 US.
That's odd, since Walmart sells the same soundbar for 50.00 bucks!!
Really?? Your customer service is terrible! I'll never buy another Polk product.
Tim Smartt
Graford Tx.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Hello Tim,
    I'm sorry you're having this kind of problem. I'll send this to a friend at Polk, however you might not get a response until Monday, unfortunately.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Hey ken perhaps you should remove his email?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Hey ken perhaps you should remove his email?

@KennethSwauger