Contact Customer Service will not return phone calls.

Options
I have tried to get a call back for a return, but they never return calls, 5 days and 4 phone calls and still no return call? 1-800-377-7655 opt 4.

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    Their answering machine was made by Bose.
  • ZVH
    ZVH Posts: 4
    Options
    I had same issue, Option 1 and "not lose your spot in queue. Days and days passed. I only got in touch with them by calling as soon as they open, then waited 30 minutes on hold. They did not have the SDA cable I wanted, only a 10' version - I needed the 21' version the SDA CRC 2 shipped with. Did not have any suggestions for a MW6510 replacement or repair facility, hoped they might have an authorized repair near me.
    I have owned Polk for 30+ years, dealt with warranty and repair numerous times. This was not a very good experience, hope it is just a person having a bad day.
    Anyone have MW6510's properly glued you want to part with PING me or a link to cones and VCs.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    edited January 2019
    Options
    ZVH wrote: »
    I had same issue, Option 1 and "not lose your spot in queue. Days and days passed. I only got in touch with them by calling as soon as they open, then waited 30 minutes on hold. They did not have the SDA cable I wanted, only a 10' version - I needed the 21' version the SDA CRC 2 shipped with. Did not have any suggestions for a MW6510 replacement or repair facility, hoped they might have an authorized repair near me.
    I have owned Polk for 30+ years, dealt with warranty and repair numerous times. This was not a very good experience, hope it is just a person having a bad day.
    Anyone have MW6510's properly glued you want to part with PING me or a link to cones and VCs.

That they still support a product that is 35 years old is amazing to me. Any other manufacturer would have stopped as soon as the supply of parts left over from the last batch of speakers was used up. The only fault I see here is Polk not getting back to you in a timely manner.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pressroll
    Options
    I'm also having trouble getting a call back. :(
  • pressroll
    Options
    I finally called today and was able to wait for the next available representative. I decided that I was going to wait it out. 50 minutes later.... I finally got through to a super helpful and courteous person who took my order and was super friendly. So happy I finally got through! B)