• indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    These are *SOLD* to @lightman1

Thanks Russ!!

And thank you to everyone else for the interest and the kind words :)

You all rawk!!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Rock on, Victor!
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    Damn nice of you to store them at my house. ;)
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,601
    Options
    Congrats on the quick sale.
  • lightman1
    Options
    daboyz wrote: »
    Damn nice of you to store them at my house. ;)

Have at it! :D
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    Keep one at daboyz and one at my house! I need a big center channel! :):smile:
  • lightman1
    edited January 2019
    Options
    deronb1 wrote: »

No.... You wouldn't let me make a clean getaway with your Woodbourne.....

:p
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Man those looks NICE!!

• deronb1
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

A few more beers and i woulda!
  • lightman1
    Options

Dang it!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options

You'll live to regret that ..... :p
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    Another addition to the herd Russ, where are they going to be stored? Congratulations on both parties.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • deronb1
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

You'll live to regret that ..... :p

Phrasing right?
  • lightman1
    Options
    I would bring them your house, Steve. But it appears the Arctic circle has decided to dip down to Iowa and surrounding states. Y'all can't catch a break out there! :#
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    Question..When Is "lightman1 Audio" going to offically open it's doors and how many locations out the gate?? Apply for your lightman1/Visa card and take advantage of that 12 mos. same as cash! Ahh..tell em Russ sent ya!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • lightman1
    Options
    :D Dammit Johnny!
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    edited January 2019
    Options
    daboyz wrote: »
    Money is going to be scarce. Heck, I was just looking at tickets to take the family of four to see either Shen Yun or the Lion King live. Four tickets come to about $600 total!

We went to Shen Yun 3 years ago . . .
    $425 for 2 for nice seating . . . Worth it . . . Do it!

BTW, Nice score Lampman
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Options
    wldock wrote:
    Money is going to be scarce. Heck, I was just looking at tickets to take the family of four to see either Shen Yun or the Lion King live. Four tickets come to about $600 total!
    We went to Shen Yun 3 years ago . . .
    $425 for 2 for nice seating . . . Worth it . . . Do it!
    [/quote]Yes, we see the advertisement every year and always comment how pretty the colors look.

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • halo
    Options
    A huge thank you to Russ @lightman1 and Ryan @ZLTFUL for coming out to St. Louis to hang out for a bit, listen to some tunes, discuss audio, and handoff the Usher CP-6311's. Russ, great to see you! Ryan, nice to meet you! Judy, enjoy your new hi-fi!
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,327
    Options
    Who's house will he store them at for the next 10 years? Inquiring minds want to know...

Shut up Russ.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
    edited March 2019
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Who's house will he store them at for the next 10 years? Inquiring minds want to know...

Shut up Russ.

Tom

Judy’s
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,327
    Options
    I am waiting for the day he purchases a pair of Magico M-5's in upstate SC....

pc7KMR6Xi.jpg

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Was nice finally meeting you Victor.
    Those Kefs sound great especially for their price-point.

Thank you and your wife for the hospitality. We will have to get down there some time when we can spend some more time.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • halo
    Options
    Thank you Ryan. It was our pleasure having you all over. You’re welcome back anytime.
  • lightman1
    Options
    Yup! Good to see y'all again. Thanks to Ryan for offering up the haul. Robin for keeping us fed and Judy for just being you.
  • halo
    Options
    Yup! Good to see y'all again. Thanks to Ryan for offering up the haul. Robin for keeping us fed and Judy for just being you.

Are you setting everything up for her (you) today?

The Ampino will drive them just fine as long as your expectations regarding volume levels are realistic. The combo sounds very smooth together!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    halo wrote: »
    Thank you Ryan. It was our pleasure having you all over. You’re welcome back anytime.

Now you've gone and done it....opened the gates of he-ll. Won't be long before your cruising the phone book for an exterminator. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • halo
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Now you've gone and done it....opened the gates of he-ll. Won't be long before your cruising the phone book for an exterminator. :)

Derp. Well, Mr. Russ has been here twice and we've got no pest problems thus far. :)
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    edited March 2019
    Options
    halo wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »

Derp. Well, Mr. Russ has been here twice and we've got no pest problems thus far. :)

Brought nothing but sunshine when he was here! Oh..and took some too!!😂🎩
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!