Usher CP-6311 Floor Standing Speakers

Options
Usher CP-6311 Floor Standing Speakers in gloss black with Cherry accents.

Gorgeous speakers that have received copious amounts of praise here on the forum and on the interweb.

Bases, spikes, grills, jumpers, stands, and speakers included.

Asking what I paid for them not long ago, $650 for Polk Forum members in good standing with at least 100 posts. $800 for anyone else. PayPal gift preferred; If not, add 3.5% to cover the fees.

Local pickup is welcome and encouraged!

I do have boxes big enough for the speakers so I can ship them at the buyer's expense. However, buyer's expense will include the purchase of additional boxes for the bases as well as solid core foam for packing materials. The speakers and the bases are HEAVY so please take this into account if you want them shipped.
erf3hzrrsyt5.jpg
Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    Beautiful speakers! If only I had a room they would work in!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Options
    Man would these look nice in my space. here we go again...PM sent
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I used them in a room that was 11.5 x 12. Difficult space, but, with a little treatment they played nicely. 13x15 would be a great size from my experience.

They were very enjoyable. Great seller as well. Buy with confidence.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Where is local? Denver? GLWYS. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    I think near Indianapolis.

• EndersShadow
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I think near Indianapolis.

@Halo is in St. Louis last I recalled. @WLDock is in Gary IN area
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    edited January 2019
    Options
    You're the one in Indy!!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,164
    Options
    I own the 6381's and haven't even gave a thought to replacing them in my bedroom. All vocs sound so nice through Ushers. GLWS Heck of a deal too.
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options

Local is Saint Louis, MO. :)
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    These are very, very nice speakers. Anyone on the fence needs to jump off and get them. The price is crazy. They're gorgeous. Would love them back. Keep my wife from killing me, please? :)
  • WLDock
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @WLDock is in Gary IN area
    Yes, I'm about 15 miles South of Gary in Crown Point, IN
    daboyz wrote: »
    These are very, very nice speakers. Anyone on the fence needs to jump off and get them. The price is crazy. They're gorgeous. Would love them back. Keep my wife from killing me, please? :)
    Dude, Speakers are no where on my financial radar for the first part of 2019. My pockets are lean coming out of the Holiday. Also, I have a Son turning 18 and a wife turning 50 next month so...Money is going to be scarce. Heck, I was just looking at tickets to take the family of four to see either Shen Yun or the Lion King live. Four tickets come to about $600 total!

So, I'm going to look over some things tonight to see if I can make these happen for me. I've been wanting to try these for awhile and missed out on other opportunities. However, my wife will kill me as well so..... :/

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    You're the one in Indy!!

Nope... Brownsburg :wink:
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I'm in Indy!

You are? When were you gonna tell me punk!?!?
  • halo
    Options
    dbryant wrote: »
    Its a longshot, but offer sent

Thanks gents! Right now, WLDock has dibs. If things don’t work out there, dbryant is next in line.

I will say that I’m looking for ca$h at this point. I’m not too interested in trades.

Thanks!!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I paid considerably more for these exact speakers than thre being offered at here. The price is righteous for what they offer.
  • daboyz
    Options
  • halo
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    I paid considerably more for these exact speakers than thre being offered at here. The price is righteous for what they offer.

This is exactly what I paid for them from Dave (plus gas money round trip to go get them). So, I’m passing the good deal on.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    And that’s why your the man @halo
  • halo
    Options
    And that’s why your the man @halo

Thanks!!!
  • daboyz
    Options
    Victor! Victor! Victor!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Third in line.
  • halo
    Options
    Third in line.
    Noted. Thank you good sir 😊
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,063
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »

I also paid considerably more and still think I got a great deal. These speakers are the total package of looks and performance IMO. Get 'em Walt!!!!
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • WLDock
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to swing it. I got happy and even started looking around for the center channel and found one in Illinois. Yeah the wood is a different color but it could always be refinished to match: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649490640-usher-x616-center-speaker/

It would have been a cool music / movie setup in the family room. However, I'll stay content with what I have and focus on the 2 ch system in the living room when the time is right.

This is a great opportunity for someone! Good luck with the sale Victor!
  • halo
    edited January 2019
    Options
    OK. I have to get to the home improvement store and pick up some solid core foam insulation and some boxes. Keep these Ushers in your thoughts folks, they're going on a long, arduous, journey all the way to the east coast where @dbryant is looking forward to giving them a new home. I am glad that they are staying within the Polk family! :)

I will mark this as *sale pending* until I've gotten everything worked for me and dbryant.

If anything happens, @lightman1 you'll be up next.

Don't forget that McCormack DNA-125 & ELAC Discovery Music Server are both still available ;)
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    Third in line.

Russ, keep em here and pick em up on the way back home!...next year! :)
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Congrats @dbryant those are beauties! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,063
    Options
    WLDock wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to swing it. I got happy and even started looking around for the center channel and found one in Illinois. Yeah the wood is a different color but it could always be refinished to match: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649490640-usher-x616-center-speaker/

It would have been a cool music / movie setup in the family room. However, I'll stay content with what I have and focus on the 2 ch system in the living room when the time is right.

This is a great opportunity for someone! Good luck with the sale Victor!

Doesn't matter now, but I've got the matching center channel in a closet so it needs a good home. One of these days I'll list it and my LSiM702 surrounds for sale since I no longer have surround sound :(

Congrats to dbryant...these are fantastic speakers.

Congrats on the sale Victor.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • halo
    Options
    OK folks, dbryant had to pass so @lightman1 looks like these are your new babies!
  • halo
    Options
    @kharp1 had the McCormack DNA-125 (the same exact one as the one I'm selling) paired with these speakers and he really enjoyed that combination. Perhaps he can chime in with his thoughts?