So besides George, Who do you miss around here?

1235»

Comments

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited January 2019
    Now Halo apparently. What the hell happened!? He was just on yesterday!

Victor was a member 4 years longer than I was! WTH!? Why was he banned!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Perhaps the same issue Trey had last week
  • nspindel
    nspindel Posts: 5,343
    edited January 2019
    I'll also add Sal (@Lasareath) to this list. He's the one who sold me the pile of CRS+ parts that I built into my awesome pair of 4.1TLs. We had a great hang that day, and I got a good earful of his 1.2TLs. Sal's modded 1.2s were a serious motivator for several around these parts to rebuild many a pair of SDAs. I know there was a bunch of controversy with him and the discussions of his preferred mode of transportation, but I consider him a friend and would welcome him posting more frequently.
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    If he goes back on his meds and stays on them, he was a decent guy. He went way off the rails however and even those of us that supported him through everything, including his drastic weight loss, simply could not continue to do so. I wish him well and hope all is good in his world. Just don’t think we need him back is all.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Me too.
    The battery compartment on my Tesla shorted out and now my garage is on fire. I'd like to ask him what he would recommend at this point.

;)

DISCLAIMER: Hey, I put a Winky in there for gawd's sake !
    Sal Palooza
  • nooshinjohn
    Me too.
    The battery compartment on my Tesla shorted out and now my garage is on fire. I'd like to ask him what he would recommend at this point.

;)

DISCLAIMER: Hey, I put a Winky in there for gawd's sake !

Ahhh yes the one eyed Mr. Winky.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nspindel
    nspindel Posts: 5,343
    I'm not going to inject myself into the vehicle discussion. I hate cars. Holes in the ground where I need to keep throwing my money, just to get from point A to point B!
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    If he goes back on his meds and stays on them, he was a decent guy. He went way off the rails however and even those of us that supported him through everything, including his drastic weight loss, simply could not continue to do so. I wish him well and hope all is good in his world. Just don’t think we need him back is all.

Agree he came here admitted to trolling to start trouble. They gave him a break let him back in and boom right back to the same starting fights to start fights. Yes once Sal was a valuable member but he proved he is no longer that person not once but twice.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Huh, @halo was unbanned..........That's good.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    headrott wrote: »
    Huh, @halo was unbanned..........That's good.

Just a (transient) disturbance in the Force, I guess.

:)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Balance has been maintained......
  • Marfly
    Marfly Posts: 66
    Keiko.

Keiko? He owes me 20.00 bucks! >:(

• pitdogg2
    Marfly wrote: »
    Keiko.

That guy was a flake... You'll never get your money :D:D:D
  • Marfly
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Keiko.

Bastage!
  • pitdogg2
    How's it going my tropical friend?
  • Marfly
    Freezing over here.
  • pitdogg2
    Freezing over here.

Get out of here.... I bet you do get chilled when it drops to 70°
    You still in the same spot?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Freezing? LOL

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • nooshinjohn
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Keiko.

Thanks guys for reminding me just how much of a loser he was. Good riddance to bad garbage.
    B);)

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,650
    Ken
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.