Al-1 Non common ground interface

Options
I picked this up with some SRS2's and have no need for it. The box has some wear on it but the cable is in good shape.The screws look like they were tightened to much and broke the housing and washers were installed. Looking for 75 dollars shipped conus.If the price is out of line shoot me an offer.
Thanks
87y6zr5241h6.jpg
95wikyspesxd.jpg
lfks3qfm6h49.jpg
2 Channel
Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
Musical Fidelity M6Si
North Star Intenso Dac
Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
Oppo 103
Pangea PC
Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    Wow you don't see these everyday. GLWTS, in my experiences you were always quick with shipping and stuffed that box properly.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Options
    And don't forget to include some aluminum foil to whoever buys it, so they can do the "baked potato" mod.....

Good luck with the sale.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Excellent deal here works even better than the regular cable can be used on both mono's and common ground stuff
  • Osarion
    Osarion Posts: 180
    Options
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    This is sold.Thanks Chris.
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre