ELAC Discovery DS-S101-G Music Server

Options
ELAC Discovery Music Server in very good condition. Just back from ELAC for a warranty repair that turned out to be user error on my part so, to clarify, there was/is no issue with the Discovery as the issue was with my network. Regardless, the nice folks at ELAC inspected the unit thoroughly and gave it a clean bill of health.

Inputs for an external USB drive & an Ethernet cable.

Outputs: Digital Coax, Optical Cable, and two sets of analog outputs.

Separate external power supply included.

Lifetime subscription to Roon Essentials included.

Original box and packing materials included.

Asking $650 for Polk Forum members with at least 100 posts. Price includes shipping. PayPal gift please.

Anyone else it’s $750 + shipping and PayPal fees.

It’s a really great sounding piece of gear. I’ve tried it with several outboard DACs but, for me, the analog outputs direct from the back of the unit sound better.
vt92np5q9vwl.jpeg
oqbrn7x9nlbg.jpeg
zs9c5fwy1q5q.jpeg
2ioukni5smf9.jpeg
n57raf65lyh1.jpeg
pvs7qjacmhlc.jpeg
kry7dzgpyeoz.jpeg

Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10

Comments

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Does this come with its own software?

You can download the app onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and/or computer free of charge. I only used the Apple OS and iOS with it but I’m sure the app is available for PC and Android OS as well.
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    Price drop to $600 for Polk Forum members with at least 100 posts :)