WTB lsim tweeter

Options
Seems like one of my tweets is barely blown on the 705’s. Listening to choir music tonight and testing different sources with the same song and then using headphones to double check. Just a teeny bit of breakup from it when voices are at their highest.
My fault. I like it loud.
Anyone got a spare they’d like to sell?

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    Options
    Warranty ? Did you check polk CS?
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    I will tomorrow. No warranty as these were used. Just thought I would check here with you peeps first.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • joecoulson
    Options
    Yeah. He’s out. Thank You anyway
  • joecoulson
    Options
    Thank You to Kim Jasper for not only hooking me up with the tweeter at a nice discount, but also a great chat about hifi. Kudos and Merry Xmas Kim.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Kim is a great guy. My first venture here was calling customer service to get info on my first set of Polk SDA 1 Signatures. He was so long winded (in a very good way) like he had all the time in the world to educate me. At the time he told me there were very few left there that knew any of the differences about the "old" SDA speakers. Kim told me if I needed to call back for anything to ask for Helen (Yarbor) or himself the rest were just reading off cheat sheets. Kim was the one who turned my onto the forum and spoke of a few on it that were the shiznit and gave me a few names. I'm proud to call a few of them my friends now the rest have faded away sadly.
    It will be a sad day when Kim is no longer there. I envy the guy for his knowledge and the job he does here, but sadly it seems the higher up bean counters fail to recognize what the old Polk customer service was all about. I
    Tip my hat to ya Kim

Thanks for everything you do brother and
    Thanks for introducing me to this fine fine forum
  • joecoulson
    Options
    Great words pit
    And yes agree, he is very knowledgeable and takes the time to chat and talk shop.