Nice Analysis Plus Oval 9 8 foot pr cables w bananas yellow/black w box

I am selling my Analysis Plus Oval 9 speaker cables. I have two pairs and no longer need two. I am the original owner of this pair and bought them new a few years ago. This is an 8 foot pair yellow and black (not mesh) terminated with bananas and includes the original box and paperwork, They are in real nice shape but they are used so not perfect perfect would be brand new for WAY more money. I have owned Analysis Plus products for around 16 years starting with the original purple and black Oval 9. In that time I have compared AP items to many other well known brands I have found the AP cables sound more "real" for lack of a better term They capture harmonics and ambient/venue detail others seem to miss. I am not talking about hyper detail just more like you are there. I am asking $295 which is below the going rate Thanks

95p2bu5bt9pd.jpg
hbifacqs1tm2.jpg
acyvhnhmq1n5.jpg
ovdj0rrcwpuy.jpg

Comments

• After much trial of just about all of the big names mentioned here (no need to name them) these were by far the smoothest of the pack. Great cables here. GLWS
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,493
    I have the copper oval 12's (I think) in studio 2 and like them very much.
    Good cables for the money.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Great cables I still use my other set but need to move this pair Thanks
  • rpf65
    rpf65 Posts: 2,127
    Bought a pair of these with spades about a year ago. Work very well in my set up.

Hope somebody buy these. Very good price.
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    NOW $275 SHIPPED That is a deal!!
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,862
    These are great cables, be prepared to "hear" your system. I have the black mesh oval nines and will hold on to them until i can afford to move up.
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Surprised these are still here. Nice cables for not a lot of scratch gents.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,862
    This cable has great, but it is not exaggerated bass, there's bass when bass is on the music, therefore the highs and midrange are clear and clean.

You can live with these for a while.
    Glwts
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,493
    I love my APs. If these were a tad longer...
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears