Polk signs/banners?

warlocks1
warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
edited April 2002 in Technical/Setup
Is there any place to get Polk Audio signs? I would love one for my HT. I have THX, DTS, Dolby Digital. I need a Lexicon and Polk. Any ideas? Thanks, Jeff
Post edited by warlocks1 on

Comments

• nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited April 2002
    I saw a really nice Polk Audio mirror on ebay a couple weeks ago. I think it was about 24x30 or so? I think it ended around 50 bucks.:eek:
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2002
    ...but after this weekend, you'll have to pry it from Troy's cold, dead fingers...

Seriously, it's black, about 3ftx4ft, and has the old Polk Logo in green & white and says "No Subsitutes' under the logo....

Bagged it for $14 on ebay....and I've seen several like it since go for about the same, keep your eyes open...

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited April 2002
    The one I saw went for 50 or 60 bucks? He stole his!;)
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited April 2002
    Why doesn't Polk sell anything. I am sure there is a little demand for them. I have spent thousands of dollars on Polk's over the last 15 years. I think, no, I know, I deserve the ability to purchase a sign. I think I will sell all my Polks and buy Bose, if they will sell me a sign. Please sell me a sign!