Options
2»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,314
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Sooooooo, blame Vanilla/Polk or the "Geniuses" *said very lightly* at Apple?

I have had full site since....oh, 8 years ago or more....or whenever I got my non Apple product.

Not Trey

You're not getting it. Everyone had the full site on their mobile device until it crashed this Thanksgiving. Now, it's working again.

Sweet titti e!

I missed the big bru-ha-ha.

Carry on folks. I'll listen to some kick arse music in the meantime.

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    Options
    F1nut wrote:
    You're not getting it.
    Let's be serious now Jesse....did I ever, unless I was on some good....

Oh, never mind...

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    Still vanilla = Still broken...
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,029
    Options
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Ok, so I'm a tard, so sue me! :p

My lawyers will be contacting you shortly. I don’t think they will get much for me on punitive side, but for having to endure your postings for so long, the compensatory award will be HUGE, I’ll tell you. (As our friend with the funny hair and the orange face would say :p )

1) wait, what? Vanilla tolerates t-a-r-d? Zounds!
    2) our orangutan friend?

;)

As to the state of the mobile use of the Forum s/w. Schade. :(

• mrbigbluelight
    Options
    If you're able to view this video, then Vanilla has been completely fixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=255&v=qLrnkK2YEcE

Sal Palooza
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Sounds like most everything I ever bet on...fixed.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Not fixed. Still showing new posts after being read.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    Accidentally changed to desktop site on my phone and can't figure out how to go back to mobile. Suggestions?
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    Accidentally changed to desktop site on my phone and can't figure out how to go back to mobile. Suggestions?

Main page scroll all the way down in little letters it should say back to mobile site
  • treitz3
    Options
    Or you could probably just log out. Mine always reverts back to mobile FWIW.

Tom
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    Willow wrote: »

Main page scroll all the way down in little letters it should say back to mobile site

WINNER!! Thank you so much!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    Or you could probably just log out. Mine always reverts back to mobile FWIW.

Tom

Yea that has never ever worked for me.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Weird. I run on Android and I misspoke. I don't really log out, I just close the window. Whenever I open it back up, it reverts back to mobile. 2 buttons later, I am on full site.

Technology is supposed to make things easier. At least that's what "they" say. I think we need to take "they" for a walk down by the river.

Tom
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    Weird. I run on Android and I misspoke. I don't really log out, I just close the window. Whenever I open it back up, it reverts back to mobile. 2 buttons later, I am on full site.

Technology is supposed to make things easier. At least that's what "they" say. I think we need to take "they" for a walk down by the river.

Tom
    Sounds like your smartypantsphone ain't so smart...
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    mdaudioguy wrote: »

Tom

more operator error I'm sure o:)
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    mdaudioguy wrote: »

Tom

more operator error I'm sure o:)

PEBCAK, or whatever the modern, mobile version of that is? Lol
  • treitz3
    Options
    I will be the first to admit that my phone **** donkey ****!

Still better than an iPhone. Operator errors are very common. Proceed with caution.

Tom
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    I hope they're still working to fix the Recent Discussions not auto refreshing in Firefox, because it's annoying to have to manually refresh it.

First world problem, yes, but it really takes away from the enjoyment of checking out the newest posts.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I hope they're still working to fix the Recent Discussions not auto refreshing in Firefox, because it's annoying to have to manually refresh it.

First world problem, yes, but it really takes away from the enjoyment of checking out the newest posts.

its not just Firefox
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    edited December 2018
    Options

If we couldn’t b!tc# about first problems here, the site would shut down...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Options
    I didn’t know it was broken...
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »

If we couldn’t b!tc# about first problems here, the site would shut down...

soundbar anyone?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    edited December 2018
    Options
    “Alexa, fix the Vanilla forum software please”....

“I am sorry Dave, I cannot do that. Would you like to play a game of chess? I like chess...”
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson