Center - polkaudio CSI A6
    Sub - polkaudio PSW10
    Sub2 - polkaudio PSW505
    Surrounds - polkaudio Monitor 40 series II
    Front Height - polkaudio Monitor 40's
    Audio Outdoors
    Pioneer VSX 406 - polkaudio Atrium 5
    Shed
    Sony junker str-dn2010 with Sony bookshelf floor models and polkaudio R150's
    Shed 2
    Nakamichi soundbar
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Congrats!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Options
    Congrats!
    Great karma. :)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Cody! Congrats!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,574
    Options
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,520
    Options
    Chicken dinner!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • codycatalist
    Options
    Wow...just wow. Thanks! PM incoming.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,098
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    The winner is.....

Cody

PM me your info bro, and remember the rules. If your audio needs change in the future, please Karma them back out.....or else. :):) Obviously that only works as long as I'm alive, maybe I shouldn't put those thoughts in peoples heads. :D

Congrats Cody... and Tony my man, no worries on your longevity. After that thing you did for the family a couple weeks ago, I am sure they owe you a great debt.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Options
    Congrats Cody!
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    Congrats, and nice karma, Tony. I sat this one out as I just won the karma'd bookies from Al a couple weeks ago.

Enjoy those new speakers, Cody!
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • codycatalist
    Options
    Thanks fellas! Already have some stands on the way that I had stored at a friend's house. Going to be interesting indeed, excited to have some experience with something other than Polk as the SDAs have been my main speakers for a while now. Been itching to hear something different lately as well.

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • codycatalist
    Options
    Got the speakers Saturday. While I am no review man I can stay I was astounded at the sound quality, sound stage and bass of these little guys.

Tonally they sound very close to my SDAs although a little heavier on the bass and a touch laid back on top. Mids are very nice and these speakers seem to work well with different genres. They are a bit less efficient than the SDAs but I have enough power to open them up with the Adcom.

Overall I am VERY happy with these and will have no problem putting them in place of the 2Bs. I was worried I would lose a lot of tactile bass but that doesn't seem to be the case, didn't even need to bring in my sub yet and it is satisfying.

Thanks again Tony!

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Glad you like them pal. Gobble Gobble... :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable