Center - polkaudio CSI A6
    Sub - polkaudio PSW10
    Sub2 - polkaudio PSW505
    Surrounds - polkaudio Monitor 40 series II
    Front Height - polkaudio Monitor 40's
    Audio Outdoors
    Pioneer VSX 406 - polkaudio Atrium 5
    Shed
    Sony junker str-dn2010 with Sony bookshelf floor models and polkaudio R150's
    Shed 2
    Nakamichi soundbar
  • Congrats!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Congrats!
    Great karma. :)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Cody! Congrats!
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,493
    Chicken dinner!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Wow...just wow. Thanks! PM incoming.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    tonyb wrote: »
    The winner is.....

Cody

PM me your info bro, and remember the rules. If your audio needs change in the future, please Karma them back out.....or else. :):) Obviously that only works as long as I'm alive, maybe I shouldn't put those thoughts in peoples heads. :D

Congrats Cody... and Tony my man, no worries on your longevity. After that thing you did for the family a couple weeks ago, I am sure they owe you a great debt.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Congrats Cody!
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Congrats, and nice karma, Tony. I sat this one out as I just won the karma'd bookies from Al a couple weeks ago.

Enjoy those new speakers, Cody!
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • Thanks fellas! Already have some stands on the way that I had stored at a friend's house. Going to be interesting indeed, excited to have some experience with something other than Polk as the SDAs have been my main speakers for a while now. Been itching to hear something different lately as well.

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • Got the speakers Saturday. While I am no review man I can stay I was astounded at the sound quality, sound stage and bass of these little guys.

Tonally they sound very close to my SDAs although a little heavier on the bass and a touch laid back on top. Mids are very nice and these speakers seem to work well with different genres. They are a bit less efficient than the SDAs but I have enough power to open them up with the Adcom.

Overall I am VERY happy with these and will have no problem putting them in place of the 2Bs. I was worried I would lose a lot of tactile bass but that doesn't seem to be the case, didn't even need to bring in my sub yet and it is satisfying.

Thanks again Tony!

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Glad you like them pal. Gobble Gobble... :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable