Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• verbverb Posts: 9,972
    Clean Sansui integrated amp. $495.00 OBO. No affiliation.
    8m1p5yd8evc2.png
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ele/d/sansui-au-719-amplifier/6728850056.html
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 4,021
    Local to me but not sure if this is a good price or just an average price:
    vjjdj0ybnlrf.png
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 2,218
    I have a little different version of those MIT’s . I like them a lot. Check with @F1nut . Jessie clued me on to what ones were the great ones? Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 2,218
    Seriously good vintage Infinity’s . Might be overpriced?
    Peace. D
    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/d/infinity-rsii-vintage/6729097054.html02lt1sjzrxh4.png
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,723
    Yeah, I think that is a bit much, but talk him down and you can get some sweet speakers. :)
    signature is in the spoiler window :)
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    Martin Logan LX16s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 CD player and Audio Technica cartridge courtesy of Drew/Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,950
    Have no idea what these go for.

POLK SDA 1C Speakers - $275 (LAGRANGE)
    https://louisville.craigslist.org/ele/d/polk-sda-1c-speakers/6752101624.html
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 5,048
    Hermitism wrote: »

It says "Moving to Texas." I thought La Grange WAS in Texas! :p

• erniejadeerniejade Posts: 5,283
    Wr have a LaGrange Illinois as well.
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse RCA, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

Living Room:,T+A PA 1530R, Tyler Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, PS Audio Direct Stream JR. Wireworld Silver Eclipse SC

Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T, Aries Mini, Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11, W4S recovery, Massdrop Airist Audio R-2R dac

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 5,048
    erniejade wrote: »
    Wr have a LaGrange Illinois as well.

La Grange means "the barn" in French. With all of the French farmers Vermont has had over the last few centuries, we should have one too, Ernie. :p
  • aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,770

These appear to be the studio version, they can be the earlier blade/blade version too. You would need the later pin/blade version to use an AI-1 or dreadnaught toroidal isolation transformer. The later version, either studio model or standard wood end cap model, will sell for more. $275.00 seems a fair price for either as P/B 1C's, if pristine, will bring in the $400.00 range. Try to find them local to avoid shipping cost. They are excellent sounding. I use my 1C's probably more than the bigger SDA's.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 15,999
    Kentucky
    275 is respectable
    It must be SDA Day in Louisville. Second pair listed today.

beautiful Polk SDA-II - $300 (prospect)
    https://louisville.craigslist.org/ele/d/beautiful-polk-sda-ii/6752166762.html

His description gave me a chuckle. Or maybe it was the ibuprofen I took earlier.

"OK I have decided to thin out some of my speaker collection so up for sale is a rare pair of cream puffs, they are Polk's TOTL SDAII's in a beautiful and rare Blonde wood finish. I have original boxes but missing the Styrofoam packing will use bubble wrap. These will be set up in my studio for you to check out. So if you want a real rare pair of awesome cream puffs and you have MY money then reply back with your real name and a working phone number and you only get one chance because if I call back and get a stupid voice mail your number goes into my trash bin and emptied into oblivion for good. I am way to busy to play games with ignorant people that want to waste my time. I will have demo material for you because of NO RAP garbage to be played. Act quickly before I change my mind because you won't find a better deal PERIOD."
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,194

His description gave me a chuckle. Or maybe it was the ibuprofen I took earlier.

"OK I have decided to thin out some of my speaker collection so up for sale is a rare pair of cream puffs, they are Polk's TOTL SDAII's in a beautiful and rare Blonde wood finish. I have original boxes but missing the Styrofoam packing will use bubble wrap. These will be set up in my studio for you to check out. So if you want a real rare pair of awesome cream puffs and you have MY money then reply back with your real name and a working phone number and you only get one chance because if I call back and get a stupid voice mail your number goes into my trash bin and emptied into oblivion for good. I am way to busy to play games with ignorant people that want to waste my time. I will have demo material for you because of NO RAP garbage to be played. Act quickly before I change my mind because you won't find a better deal PERIOD."

The bubble wrap gave me the chills. :#
    There will be a lot of death, unfortunately. But a lot less death than if this wasn't done.
    But there will be death.

Donald Trump 4/4/20
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,516
    la2vegas wrote: »

A little TMI... what you do with bubble wrap is nobody's business but yours. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”

I'm a habitual bubble wrap popper. It's like crack to me. You could literally put me in an empty room with some bubble wrap and I'd entertain myself. Preferably not a padded room. Or a locked room. Or a locked padded room.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,194

I'm a habitual bubble wrap popper. It's like crack to me. You could literally put me in an empty room with some bubble wrap and I'd entertain myself. Preferably not a padded room. Or a locked room. Or a locked padded room.

I'd use it to ship a cd, but not for 100 pound speakers.
    There will be a lot of death, unfortunately. But a lot less death than if this wasn't done.
    But there will be death.

Donald Trump 4/4/20

[/i]

2B's go for them!
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 672
    aprazer402 wrote: »

[/i]

2B's go for them!

Plus, he's such a warm, fuzzy guy he'll probably throw in a six-pack and a couch to sleep over, unless he's such a people-pleaser that's he's throwing up a big front... Naaahh.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
    Polk TSi300's for sale. $120 No affiliation. Seems like a good deal.
    43he31jml80a.png
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ele/d/pair-of-polk-tsi300-tower/6753936502.html
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    https://omaha.craigslist.org/ele/d/vintage-ohm-speakers/6753229708.html
    No Affil. Only listed two days and price reduced. I listened to the Ohm F many years ago at a dealer, even then they didn't impress me, and my hearing was better. These look to be in nice shape. Much lower grade than the F's and the true Walsh models. Just thought I'd post. These aren't seen around here much.
    c74ts0jbs6rl.jpg

ubz14h6df41n.jpg

Nice speakers none the less
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 8,933
    I've owned the Ohm Walsh 2's and they blew me away.

I'd at least ask if I could hear them play. The ad says they sound great but I've heard that line before.

I'd offer 100 and then pay MAYBE the 150 of the 200 he's or she's asking. The Ohm 2s sounded AMAZING to my ears!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    Foam rot is big in those as well. Check the woofer closely.
    Interesting piece. Chicago Webster wire recorder. Even has extra wire. Needs work.
    csfabda59zqw.png
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/antique-webster-chicago-wire/6754988555.html
    Shinola TT. $1850, no affiliation. Assembled in Detroit!
    7dhyujkae01b.png
    https://annarbor.craigslist.org/ele/d/shinola-runwell-turntable/6740101679.html
    Link to their website:
    https://www.shinola.com/audio.html
    Here's a smoking deal - FREE! JBL and SVS speaker combo. already e-mailed them!
    p2h9qln3fnvi.png
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ele/d/free-audio-speakers-subwoofer/6755324879.html