Yamaha P-300 Turntable - Sold

F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,711
edited November 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This is a vintage semi-automatic turntable in perfect working condition. I restored the lid to like new condition, installed the IEC socket, RCA jacks and a new ground lug. I also added damping material in the chassis. The Grado GF-1+ cart still works, but I strongly suggest replacing it before using the table. Comes with a copy of the owner's manual and a device to set the overhang.

Price: $100.00
Shipping: I'd prefer local pickup in the Baltimore-Washington, Northern Virginia, Southern Pennsylvania area, but can probably find a box for it.
Payment: PayPal

vrdz12d7cto2.jpg

80cxrlbxznyd.jpg

exsydxvgdpip.jpg

prlvww4cdpki.jpg

6lv5uavks3j9.jpg
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,928
    edited November 2018
    A very nice starter (or even second) turntable at a terrific price!
    Why buy a U-Turn (or most of the current 'entry level' tts up to 500 or even 600 smackers or so) when this is an option?!

Just the thing for one's vinyls. Ahem.

GLWTS, as they say!
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    If this is the TT I saw when I picked up the Monitor 11s, it's a beauty. Jesse did a heck of a fine job buffing the dustcover - I thought it was brand new!
  • F1nut
    Thanks Al, it's one and the same.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,497
    I know I don’t post much but everything time I see gear from Mr. Nut it always looks great.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • F1nut
    Sale pending to dromunds.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    SOLD Thank you!

President of Club Polk

• Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Awesome price on a good deck! Congrats to both parties.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    I know I don’t post much ......

LOL.

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    Nice table! I had one of these in the late 80's early 90's w/Shure V15R.

Nice grab Don!

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    It’s for a buddy of mine in Green Bay who is putting together a 2 channel system. Should be a real good table for him.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    For the uninitiated out there, this is how to pack a turntable. Platter separately packed beneath the table, everything tight and buttoned up. Jesse is a pro. Appreciate the effort. My buddy will put this table to good use.

mzzmydjx1icg.jpeg
    90nsjcue33tk.jpeg
    aqfdxr0clr6n.jpeg
    rqky4leziyfi.jpeg
    c4ev6fnigjhx.jpeg

• F1nut
    Thanks Don B)

President of Club Polk