Does Polk repair Buckle headphones?

Hi,

I have a pair of Polk Buckle headphones in which the left driver isn't working properly. It mostly doesn't work, but if I tap on it while wearing them, it sometimes comeson. Does Polk service/repair these?

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Contact the customer service team. They repaired or replaced my Ultra 8000’s once. Second time I contacted them to fix. They said out of warranty. Still work great ,but I have to remove batteries ever time I use them or they will use them up. Good luck. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Same thing happened to mine and it was repaired/replaced under warranty. Call customer service.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Hi,

I have contacted Polk customer service. My headphones are no longer under warranty, as I got themin 2014, and my headphone manual says they are only under warranty for a year.

Thanks for the suggestions, though.

Kostas
  • Just to complete this thread, I have heard back from Polk customer service. They do not repair the Buckle headphones, nor do they have repair parts.

Bottom line: Go get another pair of headphones.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Just wait til next week. There will be lots of Black Friday headphone deals to be had. Start checking the posted online ads now. Good luck. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”