WTB / WTT: harmony one or 950....

Looking to get another harmony one or 950. I have the smart control and don’t really like it; if you do, we can trade....

Shawn
AVR: Marantz SR-5011
Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
Front: Polk LsiM703
Rear: LSI fx
Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
DVD Player: Sony PS4

Comments

• I know it isn't the specific one model are looking for, but I have a Harmony 650 that I am no longer using. You can have it for free if you want it. I'll even pay for shipping. Just let me know if you are interested.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    edited November 2018
    There are a number of ones on eBay for good prices. I don't think anyone here in their right mind would give up a working one. It's the best remote I've used. I do have a 650 in a secondary system and it's better than a bunch out there. Very generous of Mark to offer.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Huh...I don’t have one but I have the smart remote with hubs in both systems and really like them. Don’t have to point at the devices, can control and fine tune with my phone, and haven’t really had any problems. What is it that you don’t like?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • sgmsmg
    sgmsmg Posts: 542
    Great deal on Best Buy right now for the One $60
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-ultimate-one-15-device-universal-remote-black/3721047.p?skuId=3721047

If you decide to part with he Hub I may be interested.
    2 Channel
    Pre:Bryston BP173
    Amp:Bryston 14B3
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Reference
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Bryston BDA-3, Bryston BDP-3, Bryston BCD-3, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 Speaker, Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 XLR, AQ Diamond USB/HDMI
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Sony XBR65Z9F

Home Theater
    Pre: Anthem AVM90/JBL SDP-55
    Amps: Parasound A31, A51x2
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 707 (FL/FR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), LSiM 703 (SL/SR/SBL/SBR), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB16 x 4
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: AQ Meteor/Rocket 88, AQ Niagara/Sky
    Power: Torus AVR20, Shunyata Denali, Shunyata Delta, Cullen, PangeaAC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR85Z9G
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    mark090852 wrote: »
    I know it isn't the specific one model are looking for, but I have a Harmony 650 that I am no longer using. You can have it for free if you want it. I'll even pay for shipping. Just let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer and it’s very generous. I actually got a one plus off of eBay for $30.
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Huh...I don’t have one but I have the smart remote with hubs in both systems and really like them. Don’t have to point at the devices, can control and fine tune with my phone, and haven’t really had any problems. What is it that you don’t like?

Wife and kids don’t like not having the touch screen and there are only three icons. I have 6 activities to control and never remember the long push activities......it’s a great remote but the layout and button configuration could be better in my opinion.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    sgmsmg wrote: »
    Great deal on Best Buy right now for the One $60
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-ultimate-one-15-device-universal-remote-black/3721047.p?skuId=3721047

If you decide to part with he Hub I may be interested.

That's not the same remote as the One. The ergonomics on the Ultimate One are horrible with the transport controls above the touch screen. Even though it was the One's replacement, The Ultimate One was a step back in functionality.