Alexa problem

Polk Audio bar built-in Alexa does not respond as it should be. at first everything worked out fine then after a couple of days, if i ask her anything there is no response Audio wise. the blue Ring thoug is indicating an action. switching lights on and off works as before. there is just no Audio response from the bar. any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    You must have been cheating on her with Siri. Alexa tends to be a jealous girl, but if you buy her flowers and apologize with a romantic dinner, she may forgive you. ;):p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    You must have been cheating on her with Siri. Alexa tends to be a jealous girl, but if you buy her flowers and apologize with a romantic dinner, she may forgive you. ;):p

The beauty of Alexa is that you can tell her to buy herself flowers and she won't even complain.
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    Viking64 wrote: »

The beauty of Alexa is that you can tell her to buy herself flowers and she won't even complain.

From what I understand....be careful what you tell her to buy.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Sounds like the typical woman, they move in and are great for a few days then ................
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.