In wall speakers

EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
edited October 2018 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
My Father in law is looking for some in wall speakers. I thought I’d see if anyone had some cheap ones around here for sale.

We are not talking LSi quality by any means. I’m just hoping to beat the cheapies with something with decent quality.

Looking for a L/R/C is possible
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    Might have something that would fit the bill. I’ll have to dig in the closet. If I remember correctly they are m&k.
  • EndersShadow
    quickr1 wrote: »
    Might have something that would fit the bill. I’ll have to dig in the closet. If I remember correctly they are m&k.

Let me know. M&K are great speakers!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    He’s got Monoprice Alpha 6.5” center and mains and Alpha 5.5” surrounds.

Website doesn’t work well on my cell but it seems like they only hit 80hz max....
  • quickr1
    So you’re no longer looking?
    Sorry for the delay in looking I just had several things to get taken care of before more snow flies and leave for vacation on Wednesday.
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2018
    No I still am, that’s just what he bought (and isn’t super happy with, no bass :smirk: ).

I’m looking for better options for him on the used market :).
  • quickr1
    Ok. I’ll go look now. Where can I send you some pics at?
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I’ve got a pair of Moderno’s. Brand new in box. Pretty decent. There’s a For Sale thread on them from awhile back.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Just do a search for Moderno it was about March, several photos. They’re low profile 5 way binding posts real good bang for buck