cs400i thanks guys

reidbubba
reidbubba Posts: 5
edited April 2002 in Technical/Setup
After all the advice saying how much better the 400 was over my 245, I decided, why not. The first problem was finding one. I finally did and at a great price. The second problem, my wife. I just told her..... wait a minute I haven't told her yet. Maybe she won't notice.
Thanks again
Bubba
Post edited by reidbubba on

Comments

• PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited April 2002
    just tell her you love her...
  • GZ
    GZ Posts: 343
    edited April 2002
    Tell her you watered the 245 and it grew. Congrats on the 400i
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited April 2002
    hell...I went from a cs150 to the cs400i and she did not say a word... untill about 8 months later...she asked if that was the same center.....I told her..of course it is...lol

:p
  • ted538
    ted538 Posts: 63
    edited April 2002
    damn guys get some balls would you..
  • johnnyamerika
    johnnyamerika Posts: 382
    edited April 2002
    Chances are she won't even be able to tell the damn difference....I mean do you notice when she cuts her hair an inch?? :D
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited April 2002
    Originally posted by TrappedUnder Ice
    hell...I went from a cs150 to the cs400i and she did not say a word... untill about 8 months later...she asked if that was the same center.....I told her..of course it is...lol

:p

so true...man you're one of a kind...:D
  • jmt_76
    jmt_76 Posts: 11
    edited April 2002
    Man, I was just about to get the CS245i but I think I may try and find a CS400i. I am searching the net for a CS400i as we speak.

Jason
  • elsid88
    elsid88 Posts: 38
    edited April 2002
    I had the CS245i and the fx300i surrounds. Felt like spending some money one day and took all the speakers back for the CC upgrade.

I got the 400 center and the 500 surrounds.(Had to have the 500's shipped)

My wife asked what happened to the surrouds and I told her that they didn't sound right and that CC was shipping a new pair to the house.

She did say that she thought the 400 looked bigger and I said "your right it does, imagine that".

Still married and loving every minute of the upgrade.

Do you think should would notice the change in size if I replaced the 400 with the 1000 center?

"You guys brothers?" Ned Braden
  • elsid88
    elsid88 Posts: 38
    edited April 2002
    Sorry for the spelling.

I should be sleeping not posting.

Tom...
  • GZ
    GZ Posts: 343
    edited April 2002
    elsid88

'do you think she would notice the change in size if I replaced the 400 with the 1000 center?'

Just buy a much larger TV so the proportions of the 1000 to the new TV match the proportions of the 400 and the old TV. Hell, it's worth a try:D