Shhhh...

Wife got a little drunk and just passed out. Time to crank it to 11!!!

That's all....
Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
" I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
"Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
"Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
"Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034

That's all....

In light of the current climate, trying to make a joke about finding other things to do besides music would not be well received.

Enjoy the music.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 723
    skkz24jd272h.jpg

Are you posting what you're listening to as well?
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    HzTweaker wrote: »
    skkz24jd272h.jpg

Are you posting what you're listening to as well?

Currently some Linda Ronstadt - You tell me that I'm falling down

Had Aretha's Day Dreaming earlier, just shuffling through my playlist to see what's next.

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    tonyb wrote: »
    Tomorrow's post will be....

In the hospital, wife woke up from all the noise and stabbed me in the eye with the remote. :D

When she is out SHE IS OUT! I rarely get time to really turn it up, I have been left with no choice but to take advantage.

The risk is worth the reward.

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    edited October 2018

That's all....

In light of the current climate, trying to make a joke about finding other things to do besides music would not be well received.

Enjoy the music.

No kidding i was trying to put some "relevant" current events in there buuut

Have fun wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean know what i mean ;);)
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited October 2018
    Happens here all the time the wife's a light weight, so when I get her down in the man cave and crack a few cold ones, or a Vodka sour or two. It's usually after her second trip upstairs for something and she isn't back in 10 minutes or so, I will sneak up and catch her passed out in bed.

That's when the magic happens, I then proceed to (head out the gutter guys) promptly return down to the cave and turn it up, and enjoy the tunes. Thing is there is no Shhhhh about it though it gets pretty darn loud, the next day she dont recollect a thing. Hmmm sounds like a plan for this evening.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    You guys are lucky. My wife is a light sleeper, AND can hear a pin drop in her sleep. She has better hearing than I do with my hearing-aid in. With that thing in, I can hear a bird 2 blocks away, she' has ridiculous hearing, like she was raised in the jungle or something. No sneaking around in my house, can't even phart outside without her knowing .
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    tonyb wrote: »
    You guys are lucky. My wife is a light sleeper, AND can hear a pin drop in her sleep. She has better hearing than I do with my hearing-aid in. With that thing in, I can hear a bird 2 blocks away, she' has ridiculous hearing, like she was raised in the jungle or something. No sneaking around in my house, can't even phart outside without her knowing .

Haha what about the silent but deadly ones, bet you get the last laugh then.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)