Kimber Kable Hero 1.5m RCA Ultraplates - Sold

EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
edited October 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm moving in another direction for my downstairs setup so I have some Kimber Kable items I'm looking to move along. Prices are WITHOUT shipping. I ship insured for full purchase price, with signature required. For purchasing via paypal add 3%. Offers should be sent via PM.

For sale is a USED pair (Left/Right) of 1.5m Kimber Kable Hero w Ultraplate connectors. @Steveinaz has used these for years, as have I. I found them to be a really good bang for your buck interconnect that you may never need to upgrade from.

Asking: 225

Manufacture info is below:

Description
Made up of four 19AWG conductors insulated with virgin FEP dielectric. The HERO's four wire quadratic braid provides wide bandwidth and noise reduction without the use of shielding. The four-wire braided geometry also produces ideal results when used in a balanced system with XLR connections for additional immunity to noise and signal degradation. A balance between low capacitance and low to moderate series induction make HERO an ideal solution for low-level signals i.e interconnects.

Features
Single & dual layer low loss fluorocarbon dielectric
4 wire braid
VariStrand copper conductors
Nitrogen assisted hand soldered termination

Electrical Specifications
(Cp) parallel capacitance: 78 pF / meter
(Ls) series inductance: 0.385 uH / meter
(Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.037 Ohm / meter

sxicwslzu7w2.jpeg
4znzf4tm3wn5.jpeg
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments