WTB: Dreadnaught.

I need a dreadnaught. Used it new.

Comments

• Mr_Hz
    Mr_Hz Posts: 176
    Two different specs... which are you looking for? The slighly lesser spec unit is easier to obtain... toroidal xformer can be purchased directly as a stock item, while the higher audio spec version requires a group buy.
    2.3TL's - Living Room
    CRS+'s (4.1 TL's) - Office
    SDA1C's - Famdamly Rm
    SDA1C's - Master Bedroom
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Agreed, build your own. I built the 750 for less than $200 ish. Running mono amps and loving it!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Agreed, build your own. I built the 800VA for less than $200 ish. Running mono amps and loving it!

Fixed for ya.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    F1nut wrote: »
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Agreed, build your own. I built the 800VA for less than $200 ish. Running mono amps and loving it!

Fixed for ya.

Oops. Thanks Jesse
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus