HELP! Needed Inductor!

Anyone know of someone who has parted out a SRS 2.3 or??? And may still have the big 16.8 mH inductor? While restoring mine my dog got ahold of my old crossover and chewed it up. Dog gone now... But speaker pops in and out. Im sure its the inductor.

Yes I've spoken to Dave. He said I'm fu... Out of luck.

Thanks all!
Gustard X26 Pro DAC
Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus

Comments

• mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Animals that eat audio gear disappear quickly...
    You could possibly get a complete XO from a parted out set on eBay.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Not all is lost. There's really no reason why you can't build one to match the other channel. The hardest part is finding the correct gauge of coated wire.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Not all is lost. There's really no reason why you can't build one to match the other channel. The hardest part is finding the correct gauge of coated wire.

Been watching ebag since it happened. No luck yet. I may have to do the rebuild but been busy with other things so...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Sounds to me an easy excuse to upgrade the inductors.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Oh ok... Ill look into a couple new Jantzen ones. Probably really expensive and on backorder but hey!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    audioluvr wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Oh ok... Ill look into a couple new Jantzen ones. Probably really expensive and on backorder but hey!

Nope they are really reasonable. But not Jantzen. Erse 18mh then you will need to unwind some to get the value you need. I did however get all new inductors big ones like i said came from Erse all the others came from england hi-fi collective jantzen All in all pretty reasonable and all will need to be tested as sometimes they are not close to listed value so you will need to have someone do some work on them before install.
    Reach out to Dave

https://www.hificollective.co.uk/components/inductors.html

http://www.erseaudio.com/Products/SuperQCoils16Gauge/ESQ55-16-18000