Why do my posts need to be approved first?

Been here a number of years and getting this response when trying to post a reply to a thread....???
Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Because you are a notorious trouble maker....
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,964
    Agreee
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Probably just a glitch.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Derf
    Derf Posts: 229
    Same thing happened to me last night to a post with a pic. Then after a few hours it showed up twice in same thread.
    Integrated Amp: Marantz PM-10
    Speakers: Usher MD2
    Subwoofer: Rythmik F15HP
    DAC: North Star Design Supremo
    Streaming Source: AURALiC Aries Mini
    SACD Player: Marantz SA8004
    Power Source: PS Audio PP3 on dedicated 20amp circuit
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    Maybe (?) something to do with your IP address -- or maybe just a digital hiccup.
    Or maybe the Trilateral Commission, who knows?

B)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    You must have made the "no fly" list. That or a Russian bot slurped up your IP addy. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited August 2018
    Vanilla is checking into this issue. In the meantime I'm checking the spam queue more frequently and releasing sequestered posts. If your post doesn't post the first time avoid the temptation to keep re-posting. When it gets released all the duplicates show up at the same time.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    I'm checking the spam queue more frequently and releasing sequestered posts. If your post doesn't post the first time avoid the temptation to keep re-posting. When it gets released all the duplicates show up at the same time.

So that is what has been going on.... I wonder why so many hiccups
  • starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    Good to know as I see a post I responded to has 3 identical posts from me :)
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • I'll delete the excess.
  • starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    thanks!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Sheesh Ken, you have to seize opportunity to have some fun when it presents itself. :) You could have told him a 13 year old girl in India has to approve his posts first....or somethin' to that effect. ;)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable