Signa S1 Issues...

Options
Hey, so I've been having some troubles with my Signa S1 and subwoofer- They used to work perfectly well, but now there's no sound at all- It's all plugged in correctly and is receiving power, It's not muted and I've messed with the volume, still no sound. I've un plugged it and plugged it in again, nothing seems to work- can anyone help me out?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. The best approach would be to contact Polk at 1-800-377-7655 select option 1, have the unit's serial number available when you contact them.
  • rsnowten
    rsnowten Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,

I’m having issues with the volume Turing itself up, and the you can’t turn the power off with the remote or from the bar itself.
  • bonefortuna
    Options
    Same. My first sound bar worked perfect except the remote stopped working for it. They sent me a replacement remote and after that didn't work a new soundbar. Two days in I'm having the issue with the volume doing whatever it wants and some of the remote buttons not working. Polk needs to address this issue head on and make things right because they system is obviously flawed.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm sorry there's a problem, I'll ask a friend at Polk to contact you via email.