Paypal Question

Sooo....I found a Parasound A23 for a good price on US Audiomart. If I go ahead and purchase this thru PayPal for Goods and Services, outside of US Audiomart, will PP cover me if I get scammed and the amp never ships?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    If it's a private deal, no. Best to use a credit card through PP in that case as your CC will offer the best protection.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Actually, if it is payment for goods and services, Paypal buyer protection applies regardless if it is a transaction with an individual or a business. Regardless if it is a person to person transaction too.

If it was via gift to friends or family, then no, buyer protection would not apply.

"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    Thanks gents....I went ahead a paid the PP fee for purchases and put the amount on a card just in case since there is a bit of unknown factor. Super hyped to hear the difference over my current HCA 1000.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    NICE! Let us know.

Although, I think we already know what the update will be like. ;):pB)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • BMF35
    BMF35 Posts: 86
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Actually, if it is payment for goods and services, Paypal buyer protection applies regardless if it is a transaction with an individual or a business. Regardless if it is a person to person transaction too.

If it was via gift to friends or family, then no, buyer protection would not apply.

What he said. Without proof of delivery PP buyer protection covers you. If you get a box of firewood, take pics, call the police, and call PayPal. Been down that road several times and never lost a dime.