Samatha Fish

I saw her live last week. She puts on a great show and a darn good guitarist. My wife picked up one of her lp's. While it sounds good, live is definitely the way to hear her.
Solid horn section and good stage presence.

We got turned onto her music at a Joanne Shaw Taylor concert. The folks we were by were talking with my wife on Beth Hart's music and said since you like both Beth and Joanne you should go check out Samantha. We looked up a few videos and found out she was playing at a free concert in the park in Galva Illinois. My wife is from that area so we made a weekend trip to see her.
Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    https://youtu.be/SpgBUBKNWVA
    Check out Girls with Guitars featuring Samantha Fish
    ozwhtsf9dswi.jpg
    jxd5iuh890g0.jpg
    Seen here a couple of times can't wait to see her again a couple of autographed items. If she is nearby playing dont hesitate to see her and the band.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I just saw her about ten days ago at a free concert in a community bandshell, awesome show with a big crowd of satisfied people.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,903
    Hate to say it, but sounds like a stage name....and not one of those more glorious stages either. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Whatever bro, you skipped out on me and russ for THAT?@!?!?!?!

I will give you a pass this time around lol....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)