Comments

• verbverb Posts: 8,176
    Nice Karma Drew! In with 59!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,888
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Don't worry Ivan, your entry never actually counted anyway. :*
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    o:)>:)
    53 is open I remove myself from this Karma. I already have a set of these I made myself.

Good to know...
  • mrlorenmrloren Posts: 2,147
    In with 69,

Would like to see these over my Audioquest Tower RCA going to my BasX-A300
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.

Family Room:
    Samsung UN75RU710DFXZA,
    Denon AVR-X4400H, Emotiva XPA3 GEN3
    Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM, WD Live HUB.
    Main: Polk LsiM 705
    Center: Polk LSiM 704C
    Front High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT
    Surrounds: Polk S15
    Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5

Bed Room;
    Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270
    Main: Polk Signature S20
    Center: Polk Signature S35
    Rear: Polk R15
    Sub: HSU STF-2

Working Warehouse;
    Sony 2100ES AVR, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc
    Cerwin Vega AT-12 (blasters) Advent Prodigy (listening)
    Old sony 12" Sub
    Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 2,567
    Great karma! In with 33, would love to compare these to my current interconnects.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,474
    Knot inn cuz eye gut me sum MIT Shotgun MAs. Do you even articulate, bro?
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,647
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Knot inn cuz eye gut me sum MIT Shotgun MAs. Do you even articulate, bro?

No. :wink:
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

Resident Child of Club Polk
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    No. :wink:

Ewe donut no wut ur missin!
    Ya eye du noe wut me am missen. :tongue:
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,767
    Dis cud git souf reel quik
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Dis cud git souf reel quik

werd.
  • indyhawgindyhawg Posts: 1,350
    In with 83. Great Karma.
  • 98Badger98Badger Posts: 302
    Nice! In with 75. Heard good things about Doug’s cables.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 6,010
    edited July 2018
    Not in but great karma!!!
    Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Energy s10.2 sub; Cambridge Azur 851a; Cambridge Azur 752BD; Bryston BPD-1; NVidia ShieldTV
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Definitive Technology SM350; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology Procinema 800; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP;
    ; Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, ACI Titan Subwoofer Squeezebox Touch
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,279
    One more day to get those entries in boys! (and ladies, @cfrizz) Get em in!
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • maxwardmaxward Posts: 413
    Thanks for the reminder, Drew. Great karma! In with 67.
    Thorens TD-160C; Sumiko Talisman S, retipped by Soundsmith; Jolida JD9; Marantz CD-53; North Star Intenso;
    Joule-Electra LA-100; Balanced Power Technology AC conditioner;
    Odyssey Khartago monos (with most factory upgrades); Magnepan MG 3.6R
  • delkaldelkal Posts: 608
    Good timing for this. I just got a new amp and need a longer cable.

In at 90.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 8,366
    I've been so out of it, I missed this Karma thread offer!!! That's bad! :s

I'm in with 10. :)

Great Karma Drew! ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,927
    Very nice karma!

In with 45
    HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1
    Last call...
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Last call...

I’m on the edge of my seat!

• teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,156
    Awesome karma, Drew! Not in, as I was the fortunate winner of another recent Drew giveaway.

Good luck to all entrants!
    bc7yzb0vi289.png
    Congrats to the winner! :smile:

• teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,156
    Congrats to Conradicles!

Enjoy.
  • george danielgeorge daniel Posts: 11,994
    Congratulations
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)