FS: Definitive Technology PM 700 Power Monitor 700

VR3
VR3 Posts: 27,965
edited July 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Had a lot of fun with these but I decided to keep the Cubs for the computer setup... and I don't like having things around Im not using! :)

Great speaker, solid response down to 30hz - 5.25 Def Tech Mid and their famous aluminum dome.

About the cleanest pair of Definitives you will see that didn't come new out of a box. I wouldn't call them mint as there are SOME cleaning marks on the high gloss. The owner never installed logos but if you would like a pair, Chet from Def Tech sends them out for free on request!

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/definitive-technology-powermonitor-700-speaker-system-page-2

$525 shipped or $450 picked up with paypal

lzw5nuqhbasy.jpg
8t1brs45pgjt.jpg
khva78n0maoe.jpg
638ykhytxpax.jpg
61dodsphs60o.jpg
azxjks161ikq.jpg
gxucihzrofo3.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    Can these really go down to 30 Hz or is that Marketing talk?
  • VR3
    edited July 2018
    their marketing talk is "22hz"

They actually dig to like 34hz -3db I believe... incredibly solid bass response, very fun speaker
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    Sold pending payment
  • VR3
    Sold!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,307
    This is an intriguing design for a nice bookshelf. I haven't heard any of the DefTech speakers, but they sure make me curious.

Gotta love a capable bookshelf speaker.
    I disabled signatures.
  • VR3
    One of the best bookshelf speakers I have heard is the PM900, not to discount the PM700. I ran the 900 in my former HT as mains and no subwoofer and there were many moments where I questioned my need for a subwoofer. They had SOLID extension and output with their dual 10" subs...