Anyone selling Vintage polks in central Maryland area

Anyone selling some vintage Polk in the central Maryland area or within a hour of that. I’m starting to get the itch

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Wut fer model R Uins lookin fer?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Ha, I just sold 3 pair.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    msg wrote: »
    I think @lightman1 has a pair of SDA-1Cs sitting on a curb somewhere in DC.

Two sets to be exact.... 2B and 1C.... You want them?
  • Nhpenn
    Nhpenn Posts: 56
    lightman1 wrote: »
    msg wrote: »
    I think @lightman1 has a pair of SDA-1Cs sitting on a curb somewhere in DC.

I would love them, thank you
  • Thataxeguy
    Thataxeguy Posts: 14
    Dc is a bit far for me. I’m not looking for a specific model I just want more speakers
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    lightman1 wrote: »

Haha, I'll take the 2Bs. Well, depending on how much alley dumpster liquid they've soaked up.

Do you need another place to stash them for a second term while you're on tour?
    I disabled signatures.
  • Thataxeguy
    Although I should ask how much for the 2b’s
  • F1nut
    Thataxeguy wrote: »
    Dc is a bit far for me. I’m not looking for a specific model I just want more speakers

Central Maryland is basically next door to DC.....Hello!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• MER71
    MER71 Posts: 5
    I have Monitor 10a and 10b to sell. I could meet in York, PA.
  • delkal
    delkal Posts: 764
    edited July 2018
    F1nut wrote: »
    Thataxeguy wrote: »

Central Maryland is basically next door to DC.....Hello!

Maryland is a funny shaped state. It doesn't have a center...........

Maybe Annapolis? (if you ignore the western panhandle).

But, If you measure from the end of the panhandle to Ocean city, DC is right in the center.
  • F1nut
    Central Maryland is considered to be the 2 counties next to DC, Montgomery and PG. You can flush both.

President of Club Polk

• Thataxeguy
    I’m in north western Frederick county
  • F1nut
    Well heck son, that ain't central Maryland.

President of Club Polk

• Thataxeguy
    Well I don’t go east of the bay to much so I kind forget about it when thinking of map locations
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    I never wuz much good at jog griffy but I am more gooder with them guggle maps
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |