Sony STR-GX6ES II Receiver - Sold

F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,844
edited June 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Looks minty and works. Comes with the owner's manual.

No remote.

Price: $40.00

Payment: PayPal gift

Shipping: I can probably find a box otherwise local pickup in the Baltimore-Washington, Northern Virginia and Southern PA region is welcome.

hk9jxag5qbg0.jpg

9wxrxrkhvkln.jpg

g5ggjasyk8mi.jpg

1pxyv54jnt86.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

Post edited by KennethSwauger on

Comments

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,135
    edited June 2018
    :o :runs to look up specs:

Ok, I'm back! Jesse, how would it hold up behind some 7s or 10s? I see it's only rated to 8 ohm minimum. But it's an ES, so that speaks to it's potential.
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,135
    Ok, I'm not calling dibbs, but if it's still not taken after a week or so, I can't say I'll be able to contain myself.

(Fir the love of all things holy, PLEASE, someone else get this before I do... :# )
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,846
    “Spontaneous Twin Drive” How can anyone pass up a receiver that says that at the top? GLWYS . Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • DollarDaveDollarDave Posts: 2,549
    If you can find a box and are willing to ship it, I’ll take it. Pm me when you get a chance. Thanks!
  • mantismantis Posts: 15,122
    That was a nice little score there.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,377
    Wow, what a beaute!
    Thing looks brand new.
    Congrats, DD!
    I disabled signatures.
  • DollarDaveDollarDave Posts: 2,549
    edited June 2018
    Arrived today professionally packed(by Jessie). This thing is basically mint condition and sounds great! Thanks, Jessie!