Pioneer Elite SC-99

Hello all,
I'm selling my totally loved SC-99. It's in near perfect condition. I have the box manual and everything that comes with it.
I'm looking for $1200.00 plus 1/2 shipping. I will split the shipping cost with the buyer.
Pics on request or just look at some of my past pictures of my gear.
One thing thats really awesome about this receiver is High Rez Music over USB. It's very unique as it has a built in DAC for High Rez Music. I owned the SC-68 before this and that's the one that started it all.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    Feel Free to make an offer.
    This receiver does 4k HDR just does not pass Dolby Vision. But for some reason the Apple TV 4k will. It's also the last of it's kind with the Built in DAC which is depressing. The Internal DAC for USB is fantastic. It's Sabre
    Dan
  • mantis
    PRICE REDUCED!!!
    $1000.00 takes it home plus 1/2 shipping costs.
    Dan
  • mantis
    gu4inkt1wbhi.jpg
    Dan
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    If I had a grand burning a while in my pocket, this would be mine. Good luck with the sale.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • mantis
    I'm also going to throw in a Audioquest X3 Powercord with the deal. I also have a Carbon USB cable that I can sell you at a reduced price if you would like it for computer music. It's a .7m in length. I'll take $60.00 for the USB cable IF you puchase the receiver, then you get the power cord for free.
    Dan
  • recoveryone
    recoveryone Posts: 885
    If I didn't already make the move on the 502, I would jump all over it, Sorry :(
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • RJStol
    RJStol Posts: 1
    Do you Still Have the SC-99? I'm interested.
  • mantis
    Yes I do
    Dan
  • mantis
    SOLD PEOPLE SORRY!!!
    Dan