Technics SL-PD888 CD Changer - Sold

F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,708
edited June 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Minty and works. Comes with remote, owner's manual, cord and box.

Price: $20.00

Payment: PayPal gift

Shipping: I have the box otherwise local pickup in the Baltimore-Washington, Northern Virginia and Southern PA region is welcome.

owlljoi3fbil.jpg

ya63yiexjy04.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    I'd be all over this for my wife's old Technics rack system, but shipping would cost more than your asking price.

I'm loving the 3 pieces you have for sale, especially at the giveaway pricing.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    I'd be all over this for my wife's old Technics rack system, but shipping would cost more than your asking price.

I'm loving the 3 pieces you have for sale, especially at the giveaway pricing.

So? It'd still be a smoking deal. Hop to it!
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    If it doesn't sell soon, I could pull the trigger...especially if I hop online some night while having a couple of whiskeys on the rocks. Haha.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    If it doesn't sell soon, I could pull the trigger...especially if I hop online some night while having a couple of whiskeys on the rocks. Haha.

That combination has cost me thousands over the years!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited June 2018
    Jaybeez wrote: »

That combination has cost me thousands over the years!

Then you have 48hrs to come up with a story to tell the wife or an idea of what to buy her
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Finally going HiRez downloads and a server Jesse? :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    Finally going HiRez downloads and a server Jesse? :p

Never!!!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BC6
    BC6 Posts: 109
    PM sent.
    2 Channel: Atohm GT-1 speakers, Atoll IN400 integrated amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, PS Audio NuWave Phono Converter, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB with Ortofon Bronze cartridge, SotM sMS-200 ultra streamer, SotM sPS-500 power supply, and homemade infinite baffle subwoofer with two Fi Audio IB318 drivers.

HT: All Polk: SDA 2.3tl fronts, CSiA6 center, 500-LS ceiling, RT/FX, RTi8, Monitor 4 rears, plus Yamaha CX-a5100 AV Preamplifier/Processor, Yamaha MX-a5000 11.1 channel amplifier, and Sony XBR55-AE1 OLED TV.
  • F1nut
    Responded.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    SOLD Thank you.

President of Club Polk