stones doing Sticky Fingers

Guys this might be old news to some but I saw a PBS promo on the Stones doing the entire Sticky Fingers lp . For the NY area it's on Sunday night and hopefully it won't have to many fund drive interruptions. The show actually launched back in 2015 got good reviews and it wasn't like Tommy, DSOM, or lately Steely Dan doing Aja more like mixed bag of hits then I think the 2nd set starts w/ Brown Sugar and takes off from there. I actually saw this tour back in Aug'71 @ MSG with Stevie Wonder opening and the Stones opened w/ Brown Sugar and seemed to rattle off about 40 songs. Until I saw the E St Band The Stones were the tightest band I ever saw live and paid a whopping $25 for regular ticket price.
2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc

Comments