I need replacements tweeter for my Polk Audio Monitor40 speakers and one tweeter for the M20 speak

Redrum
Redrum Posts: 5
edited April 2018 in Troubleshooting
So I have these nice speakers I loved called monitor 40 and they sounded terrific.. i had them for almost couple of years I'd say.. well the first one that had it's tweeter poked by son when he was smaller eventually stopped working and like a couple of months later the other side did too... by the time finally got my Polk Audio sub woofer psw10 the tweeters were both out ..I still had my other Polk audio speakers R300 still going strong.. I never got to experience the monitor 40 and the r300 tower speakers together with the woofer... I went threw a split up situation and I never sent in my paperwork for the warranty because of a situation.. it's probably too late now to send my paperwork but I'm not too sure.. can I buy my replacement tweeters for both of my monitor 40 speakers and one for my M20 tower speakers... I just hope they ain't too expensive because I looked around on the net and the, prices had me trying to think of another way to replace them.. I just want my speakers back to life again they're put up in a safe spot looking good ... I'm using some other speakers at the moment a long moment... Polk Audio and some old Sony speakers don't sound the best together . ... any solutions ?

Best Answers

Answers

• Redrum
    Redrum Posts: 5
    Thank you so much for that information... I actually bought everything threw Polk Audio on their eBay store.. hopefully they can help me out or send the parts to me... I'd really appreciate it if they did. Well I'll be calling them soon to see what they say .. thank you!