Nuraphones

afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,610
How come nobody talks about these?

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,134
    What the heck are they?

No photo, no link, no description...?
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,610
    edited April 2018
    Oh here

https://www.nuraphone.com

"delivers the sound through your skin. "
    edited April 2018
    _home_eighth_one_desktop_1x.jpg

Wow, looks like a combination of in ear and on/over ear cans. Interesting.

I don't really like in-ears but maybe these are "worth it". They don't look comfy though, that's for sure.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 22,960
    ooh, ooh, ooh -- you mean the Bone Fone is back?!
    There really is "nothing new under the sun".

ykxnprud47cr.png

lnjvga1x35jo.png
    That's just silly
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,232
    "Bone Fone" sounds suspiciously like Cockney rhyming slang.
    edited April 2018
    -- for what, crone maybe?

:)

EDIT: ooh, ooh, I know, I know! = "bone fone" = "drone" in rhyming slang!

edited April 2018
    If I put them thinking they were regular cans I would hurl them across the room! Screaming "FRANKS AND BEANS, FRANKS AND BEANS!!!"
    For $400 I would look at other options. Shrug.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    If I put them thinking they were regular cans I would hurl them across the room!

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 2,100
    I had the bone fone . If I remember it had a built in radio. Never got loud enough for me. Goodwill or garage sale find. Twenty years ago. Gimmick at best. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • AsSiMiLaTeDAsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,717
    I got a pair in the week actually...more to come but there are better cans for less money
    edited April 2018
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    I had the bone fone . If I remember it had a built in radio. Never got loud enough for me. Goodwill or garage sale find. Twenty years ago. Gimmick at best. Peace. D

Interesting. Yours is the first first hand (umm... first clavicle?) experience of which I've heard!