Can it be? Are italics working?!!

Yes yes YES!!!
Sorry, I've been away a few months and just realized they're working.
I can finally sleep well at night.
Den: Rega RP6 * AT33PTGII * Budgie SUT * Jolida jd9 * Roon (Sonic Transporter) * PS Audio DirectStream Jr. * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Sunfire Signature II * PSAudio Power Plant 3 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2
Office: Roon * Sonore UltraRendu (LPS-1, WW Plat7, Iso Regen, Lush) * ProJect Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * PSA Dectet * DH Labs Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354
Beach: Music Hall MMF5.1se * Speed Box II * DL103r * Lounge Copla/LCRIII * W4S Sonos * Schiit Yggdrasil * Belles 20a Pre * First Watt F5 Clone * PSA Dectet * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl

Comments

  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,461
    Sometimes it's the simple things.
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,092
    vcwatkins wrote: »
    Yes yes YES!!!
    Sorry, I've been away a few months and just realized they're working.
    I can finally sleep well at night.


    C'mon, man! You must not have been reading any of @mhardy6647's posts... :p


  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 21,442
    teekay0007 wrote: »
    vcwatkins wrote: »
    Yes yes YES!!!
    Sorry, I've been away a few months and just realized they're working.
    I can finally sleep well at night.


    C'mon, man! You must not have been reading any of @mhardy6647's posts... :p


    Does anyone? :p
  • TNTsTunesTNTsTunes Posts: 756
    Colors and other stuff work too.
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

  • TNTsTunesTNTsTunes Posts: 756
    Can you read this?

    Alice white works for hidden messages too. :*
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

  • decaldecal Posts: 3,149
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant,excepting Alice.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,449
    edited March 2018
    The food at Alice's sucks now and the wait is always like 45+ mins.
    decal wrote: »
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant,excepting Alice.

    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!