FS: Pewter decanter labels

dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
edited February 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
A long shot but I don't use these anymore. I've got 4 pewter liquor decanter labels on chains. Bourbon, Scotch, Vodka and Tequila. These are high quality, heavy with strong chains. I believe I paid $85 for the set.
$35 shipped.
y2juwvw5wzl4.jpg
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Those shouldn't last long around here.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dragon1952
    Ha ha....yeah, alcohol and audio start with the same letter. Maybe that's why they go so good together.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Kinda like music and marijuana.
    dragon1952 wrote: »
    Ha ha....yeah, alcohol and audio start with the same letter. Maybe that's why they go so good together.

• Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Tunes and .... never mind
  • dragon1952

Well, been there done that but the older you get you start moving towards the front of the alphabet :^ /
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    "IN" with 13 !!!!!!!!! :)
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • dragon1952
    decal wrote: »
    "IN" with 13 !!!!!!!!! :)

Ha ha! Not quite yet :^ )
  • dragon1952
    SOLD!!!
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    SOLD!!!

Good, now I don't have to keep thinking that I need these! :)

• dragon1952
    You would have been the envy of all your friends too :^ /