WTB: SACD's / Concert Blu-rays

Looking for a few SACD's and/or concert blu-rays, give me a PM holler if you have any you want to move along. Thanks.

Comments

  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,964
    I'll text you tomorrow, Don. I've got a few to sell.
    HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

    mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1
  • I haven't come up with any yet.
    Downsizing has taken a step back so
    need to work on it...
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,480
    Was working yesterday no chance to reply but will take a look now and get back to you. Thanks.
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,480
    Bump. Got a couple from daboyz, always looking for a few more if anybody has some they wish to part with, especially SACD's.
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 1,126
    dromunds wrote: »
    Bump. Got a couple from daboyz, always looking for a few more if anybody has some they wish to part with, especially SACD's.

    You'd have to pry mine from my cold, dead hands, lol... :wink:

    Too much stuff to keep track of.

    Currently enjoying: Legacy Focus 20/20, McCormack DNA 225, Bill D C1, Oppo 105
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 15,294
    daddyjt wrote: »
    dromunds wrote: »
    Bump. Got a couple from daboyz, always looking for a few more if anybody has some they wish to part with, especially SACD's.

    You'd have to pry mine from my cold, dead hands, lol... :wink:

    That could be arranged..... kidding but yes i feel the same way
  • verbverb Posts: 8,839
    Bump! I just picked up an Oppo BDP-95 mint condition in the box! However I have currently zero SACD's. Anyone out there looking to part with some rock/metal genre discs?

    @daddyjt pry em out of your cold dead hands! :smiley:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 15,294
    edited March 2018
    I have an Areosmith toys in the attic sacd I'd let go for $6,500,000,000.00
    I'll even pay for the shipping. Next day air even.
  • verbverb Posts: 8,839
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I have an Areosmith toys in the attic sacd I'd let go for $6,500,000,000.00
    I'll even pay for the shipping. Next day air even.

    PayPal gift ok? :smiley:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 15,294
    Nope I'll eat the fees least i could do...

    o:)
    verb wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I have an Areosmith toys in the attic sacd I'd let go for $6,500,000,000.00
    I'll even pay for the shipping. Next day air even.

    PayPal gift ok? :smiley:

  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 1,126
    verb wrote: »
    Bump! I just picked up an Oppo BDP-95 mint condition in the box! However I have currently zero SACD's. Anyone out there looking to part with some rock/metal genre discs?

    @daddyjt pry em out of your cold dead hands! :smiley:

    Alas, I have no duplicates... :neutral:

    And yes, you would have to pry them from my cold dead hands :smile:
    Too much stuff to keep track of.

    Currently enjoying: Legacy Focus 20/20, McCormack DNA 225, Bill D C1, Oppo 105
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!