Vinyl Death Grip clamp

Purchased this here, obviously, a dew months ago and the table I bought had a screw down clamp with it, so, this one didn't get used. Think they were $265, this one is $225 plus shipping and PP fees.81twmmvl1j3j.jpg
vbku2d9s5zrc.jpg

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Legendary already!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    And, as,a side note, the artist that created this piece has added fame woth his recent brush with the authorities, only adding to the value of this already legendary piece. :)
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Someone should jump on this, probably won't eve be more made....
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    vmaxer wrote: »
    Someone should jump on this, probably won't eve be more made....

I was told by Larry at the RMAF these were one and done. There will not be another run.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    Word is, this is the last one in the series that Larry touched before the authorities arrived. Legend has it, there's a secret note or treasure map wedged up in the collet that will only release after so many plays of Tool albums, and one Linda Rondstadt.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    msg wrote: »
    Word is, this is the last one in the series that Larry touched before the authorities arrived. Legend has it, there's a secret note or treasure map wedged up in the collet that will only release after so many plays of Tool albums, and one Linda Rondstadt.

funny I'm pretty sure I know who got the last one.... Larry was carrying around one in his pocket at RMAF. That might of been the last one maybe.... :p
  • kharp1
    edited February 2018
    I think this was the last one. I received the first one, but, it got locked in position and couldn't be opened or closed, so, I sent it back and he sent me a new one, which if I'm not mistaken, was the last one. Going once...going twice...

If someone can remember and ask him when they go for visitation, maybe.
  • kharp1
    $200 for the one of a kind clamp of a lifetime. Buyer pays shipping and PP fees.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Come on people, if you're into vinyl at all, you want THIS piece.

I'll be generous and keep my hoarding tendencies in check here and let someone more deserving have a shot at this.

Don't hesitate, do it now!!