Win a free Carver Crimson 275 Tube amp at Axpona 2018

Jim Clark, of jimclarkstereo.com is giving away a Crimson 275 tube amplifier at this year's Axpona. There are two ways that you can register to win this. Either by attending axpona, visiting the Jim Clark Stereo room and entering there, or by registering on the website. If you register on the website, you do not have to be present at the drawing on April 15th to win.
The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
Thorens TD320
Modified Carver C-1
Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    HOLY SMACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN FTW!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    so do you just sign up for the site for the give away?
  • trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    Yes, all you have to do is register on the site for your entry.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    IN! Hades, yes!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Pour the Crimson in me Jim, son.
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    What a great gesture.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    Jim is a great guy. If any of the members here live up in the Chicago area, you ought to contact him. he would be thrilled to put on a demonstration.

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • EndersShadow
    trav0810 wrote: »
    Jim is a great guy. If any of the members here live up in the Chicago area, you ought to contact him. he would be thrilled to put on a demonstration.

I tried to tell em
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Shut up Dan.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • EndersShadow
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Shut up Dan.

NEVA!!!!!!!!!!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    You know, I won the amp camps at LSAF last year (my first year attending) and this will be my first year at AXPONA. It's a reasonable assumption that I'm going to win these amps so you guys should just concede now.
  • EndersShadow
    kharp1 wrote: »
    You know, I won the amp camps at LSAF last year (my first year attending) and this will be my first year at AXPONA. It's a reasonable assumption that I'm going to win these amps so you guys should just concede now.

So let me know when you want to trade for it :wink:
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,180
    I’m on a Karma roll so it is as good as mine.
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453

I wouldn't hold your breath :D
  • EndersShadow

I wouldn't hold your breath :D

:'(:wink: